I Return I Return

Ya man, I would love to hear more music from you! It's been a while but that little teaser there sounds great!!

fire118 responds:

Thanks!

EOD - I'm sorry Juliet EOD - I'm sorry Juliet

This a good song. But would be way better if was someone actually playing instead of it being a guitar pro.

Ms. Hearty Ms. Hearty

I actually preferred the older version waaaayy better.

Unleashed Unleashed

This reminds me a lot of Dimmu Borgir for some strange reason... Pretty good man.

Ambushed By Shadows Ambushed By Shadows

Ya, I'm digging this.
It just makes me feel evil inside. I really hope you put some lyrics to this for I would like to hear it!
I'm amazed at the clarity of all the sound, (like the others have said. Ha ha.) I wish I could get mine to sound like that.
Great job! After listening, it makes me feel like I shouldn't have submitted my entry. :P

RolandLaGoy responds:

Cool you like the mess! Evil's definitely what I was going for. Hah though, I feel the same (not so confident in my own entry) when I hear some of the guitar playing of the other submissions... some got real wild leads and super-tight playing, that's not my forte. But yeah, everyone's got room for improvement... good fun, either way.

Hounds of Tindalos Hounds of Tindalos

Wow, Now this is some great stuff!
I don't believe my submission even compares. Ha ha.
Truthfully I'm not keen on the vocals but it flows so well that I cant complain one bit!
I actually like the solo. To me it breaks up the song so it's not so repetitive, I was just wanting to hear some sweeps. :(
Keep up the good work! I like this alot.

Schleif responds:

thanks very much! i gave your submission a listen, i think it sounds really solid!

Elephant Elephant

I don't mean to be a dick so excuse me if I sound like one.
It sounds like your using a really low grade grunge pedal. So it reminds me of Primus (which isn't metal) more like funk rock or something like that.
I suggest using something like Like a boss Metal Core or Power Stack pedal.
I myself use a Peavey 6505+ head and cabinet.
Could be recorded quite a bit better...
I did like the bass though, Props to you!
Sorry again but thats just my opinion.

BAWSFITE BAWSFITE

I'm not sure...

This sounds waaaaaaay to much like somthing Static X would do. Way to bland and simple. I know some people like Static X but I know not one hardcore musician that does like them. (sorry for the bash!)

Silently I Strike Silently I Strike

Awesome

Thats all there is to say. I would love to hear lyrics though.

BOSSFITE BOSSFITE

Longer please!

Not to bad. Good beat, just to short lol. I really wish it was longer because I would like to see where it goes.